Morris County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Morris County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Morris County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Council Grove Kansas Chamber of Commerce Council Grove KS 207 East Main Street 66846 620-767-5413

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Morris County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Morris County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Morris County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Council Grove Transportation Department Highway Council Grove KS 971 U.s. 56 66846 620-767-6513

Morris County Road Department White KS 702 East Stockholm Street 66872 785-349-2910

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Morris County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Morris County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Morris County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

White City Housing Authority White KS 315 W MacKenzie St 66872 785-349-2051