Osborne County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Osborne County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Osborne County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Osborne County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Downs Housing Authority Downs KS 1109 Delay Street 67437 785-454-3914

Natoma Housing Authority Natoma KS 410 N 3rd St 67651 785-885-4413

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Osborne County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Osborne County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Downs Kansas Chamber of Commerce Downs KS 715 Railroad Avenue 67437 785-454-6622

Osborne Kansas Chamber of Commerce Osborne KS 307 West Main Street 67473 785-346-9437

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Osborne County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Osborne County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Osborne County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Osborne Transportation Department Osborne KS U.S. Highway 24 67473 785-346-2141