Reno County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Reno County, Kansas. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Reno County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Great Bend Department of Education Hutchinson KS 4660 Nottingham Drive 67502 620-793-1500

Hutchinson IL Department of Education Hutchinson KS 1520 North Plum Street 67501 217-782-2551

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Reno County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Reno County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Hutchinson KS 117 North Walnut Street 67501 620-662-3391

Pretty Prairie Kansas Chamber of Commerce Pretty Prairie KS 119 West Main Street 67570 620-459-6693

Turon Kansas Chamber of Commerce Turon KS PO Box 397 67583 316-497-6623

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Reno County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Reno County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Reno County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Hutchinson Housing Authority Hutchinson KS 1600 North Lorraine Street, Ste 208 67501 620-663-8415

South Hutchinson Housing Authority South Hutchinson KS 441 North Washington Street 67505 620-665-6473

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Reno County, Kansas. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Reno County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Reno County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Hutchinson Social Security Office Hutchinson KS 811 East 30th Avenue 67502 620-663-8341

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Reno County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Reno County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Reno County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Hutchinson Transportation Department Hutchinson KS 500 Hendricks Street 67501 620-663-3361

Hutchinson Transportation Department Hutchinson KS 1106 South Halstead Street 67501 620-663-4368

Reno County Public Transportation Hutchinson KS 120 West Avenue B 67501 620-694-2913

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Reno County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Reno County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Reno County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs Hutchinson-Robert J Dole Veteran Affair Medical Center Hutchinson KS 1625 East 30th Avenue 67502 888-878-6881

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hutchinson KS 328 North Van Buren Street 67501 620-662-3861