Republic County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Republic County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Republic County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Republic County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Belleville Housing Authority Belleville KS 1815 24th Street 66935 785-527-5730

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Republic County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Republic County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Belleville Kansas Chamber of Commerce Belleville KS 1205 18th Street 66935 785-527-5524

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Republic County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Republic County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Republic County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Kansas Transportation Engineer Belleville KS 1652 Old US Highway 81 66935 785-527-2520