Rooks County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Rooks County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Rooks County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Rooks County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Rooks County Road & Bridge Stockton KS 303 South Walnut Street 67669 785-425-7027

Stockton Transportation Department Stockton KS 321 South Cypress Street 67669 785-425-6748

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Rooks County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Rooks County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Stockton Kansas Chamber of Commerce Stockton KS PO Box 512 67669 785-425-6162

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Rooks County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Rooks County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Rooks County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Stockton KS 314 Main Street 67669 785-425-6483

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8871 Plainville KS 105 South Jefferson Street 67663 785-434-7212