Russell County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Russell County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Russell County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Lucas Kansas Chamber of Commerce Lucas KS PO Box 1 67648 785-525-7747

Russell Kansas Chamber of Commerce Russell KS 133 West 8th Street 67665

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Russell County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Russell County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Russell County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Russel Department Of Transportation Russell KS U.s. 281 67665 785-483-2890

Russel Transportation Department Highway Russell KS 225 East Witt Avenue 67665 785-483-2362

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Russell County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Russell County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Russell County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Russell Housing Authority Russell KS 330 West 4th Street 67665 785-483-3400

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Russell County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Russell County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Russell County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Russell KS 248 Bob Dole Drive 67665 785-483-3271