Thomas County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Thomas County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Thomas County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Thomas County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Colby Transportation Department Colby KS 1020 South Range Avenue 67701 785-462-2482

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Thomas County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Thomas County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Thomas County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Colby KS 220 North Lake Avenue 67701 785-460-7275