Wallace County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Wallace County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Wallace County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Wallace County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Kansas Department Of Transportation Sharon Springs KS 528 Clark Street 67758 785-852-4368

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Wallace County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Wallace County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Wallace County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Sharon Springs Housing Authority Sharon Springs KS 530 South Gardner Street 67758 785-852-4767

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Wallace County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Wallace County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Sharon Springs Kansas Chamber of Commerce Sharon Springs KS PO Box 508 67758 785-852-4935