Wichita County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Wichita County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Wichita County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Wichita County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Leoti Housing Authority Leoti KS 200 E Olive St 67861 620-375-2244

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Wichita County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Wichita County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Leoti Kansas Chamber of Commerce Leoti KS 108 Broadway Street 67861 620-375-4641