Wilson County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Wilson County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Wilson County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Fredonia KS 402 North 7th Street 66736 620-378-3221

Neodesha Chamber of Commerce Neodesha KS 100 South 1st Street 66757 620-325-2055

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Wilson County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Wilson County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Wilson County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Neodesha Housing Authority Neodesha KS 118 S 6th St 66757 620-325-2440

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Wilson County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Wilson County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Wilson County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fredonia KS 10283 Harper Road 66736 620-378-4482