Wyandotte County Government Grants (Kansas)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Wyandotte County, Kansas. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Wyandotte County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Public Smith Center Usd #237 Superintendent & Department of Education Kansas KS 1400 Adams Street 66103 785-282-6665

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Wyandotte County, Kansas. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Wyandotte County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Wyandotte County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Bonner Springs Housing Authority Bonner Springs KS 420 North Park Avenue 66012 913-441-3816

Kansas City Housing Authority Kansas KS 1131 Central Avenue 66102 913-342-1115

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Wyandotte County, Kansas. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Wyandotte County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Chamber Of Commerce Bonner Springs KS 205 East 2nd Street 66012 913-422-5044

Kansas City Kansas: Chamber of Commerce Kansas KS 727 Minnesota Avenue 66101 913-371-3070

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Wyandotte County, Kansas. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Wyandotte County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Wyandotte County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Kansas City Social Security Office Kansas KS 850 Nebraska Avenue 66101

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Wyandotte County, Kansas. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Wyandotte County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Wyandotte County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Kansas City Transportation Department Kansas KS 3101 South 24th Street 66106 913-677-5963

Kansas Department of Transportation Kansas KS 5000 Speaker Road 66106 913-371-8238

Kansas Transportation Department Bonner Springs KS 650 North K 7 Highway 66012 913-721-2754

An EPA Office is a local branch of the federal Environmental Protection Agency, which enforces environmental protections to create a cleaner, healthier environment in Wyandotte County, Kansas. The Wyandotte County EPA offers several government grants, including grants for environmental education programs designed to promote environmental awareness and community action grants to reduce toxic pollution in local environments. The EPA also administers environmental justice grants to organizations that work on local environmental and Wyandotte County health issues. The federal EPA and local EPA Offices provide more information on their websites.

US EPA Region 7 Kansas KS 901 North 5th Street 66101 913-551-7003

US EPA Region 7 Science and Technology Center Kansas KS 300 Minnesota Avenue 66101 913-551-5042

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Wyandotte County, Kansas. The federal VA, as well as local Wyandotte County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Wyandotte County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans Commission Of Kansas Kansas KS 100 South 20th Street 66102 913-371-5968