Bell County Government Grants (Kentucky)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Bell County, Kentucky. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Bell County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Fargo Clark County Department of Education Middlesboro KY State Highway 441 40965 859-745-3905

Middlesboro Beachwood Department of Education Middlesboro KY 3004 West Cumberland Avenue 40965 216-831-2080

Middlesboro Martin County Department of Education Middlesboro KY 220 North 20th Street 40965 606-298-3572

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Bell County, Kentucky. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Bell County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Bell County Chamber-Commerce Middlesboro KY 189 North 20th Street 40965 606-248-1075

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Bell County, Kentucky. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Bell County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Bell County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Middlesboro Housing Authority Middlesboro KY 1220 North 25th Street 40965 606-248-5900

Pineville Housing Authority Pineville KY 911 Alabama Ave 40977 606-337-2900

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Bell County, Kentucky. The federal VA, as well as local Bell County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Bell County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Middlesboro Region Black Veterans Association Middlesboro KY 120 Ellenwood Road 40965 606-248-4474

Veteran Of Foreign Wars Post 11139 Middlesboro KY 212 North 20th Street 40965 606-248-0068

Veterans of Foreign Wars Middlesboro KY 110 Salisbury Avenue 40965 606-248-7567

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Bell County, Kentucky. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Bell County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Bell County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Middlesboro Social Security Office Middlesboro KY 117 West Lothbury Avenue 40965 606-248-1527