Boone County Government Grants (Kentucky)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Boone County, Kentucky. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Boone County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Austintown Local Department of Education Petersburg KY 2600 Hand Road 41080 330-270-0952

Bullitt County Department of Education Burlington KY 1508 Holly Hill Drive 41005 502-543-2271

Gallatin County Department of Education Petersburg KY 6489 Main Street 41080 859-567-4528

Lafayette OH Department of Education Florence KY 13060 Veterans Memorial Drive 41042 330-627-2181

Trotwood Department of Education Burlington KY Pioneer Boulevard 41005 937-854-3050

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Boone County, Kentucky. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Boone County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Boone County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Florence Social Security Office Florence KY 7 Youell Street 41042

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Boone County, Kentucky. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Boone County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Boone County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Kentucky State Department of Highways Erlanger KY 3640 O Hara Road 41018 859-371-7621