Boyle County Government Grants (Kentucky)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Boyle County, Kentucky. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Boyle County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Boyle County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Boyle County Road Department Danville KY 1862 South Danville Bypass 40422 859-238-1132

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Boyle County, Kentucky. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Boyle County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Boyle County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Danville Housing Authority Danville KY 1014 Rosemont Avenue 40422 859-236-6116

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Boyle County, Kentucky. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Boyle County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Boyle County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Social Security Office - Danville Danville KY South Danville Bypass 40422 859-238-7668

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Boyle County, Kentucky. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Boyle County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

The Danville-Boyle County Chamber of Commerce Danville KY 105 East Walnut Street 40422 859-236-2361