Caldwell County Government Grants (Kentucky)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Caldwell County, Kentucky. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Caldwell County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Canal Winchester Caldwell County Department of Education Princeton KY 290 West Washington Street 42445 270-365-8019

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Caldwell County, Kentucky. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Caldwell County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Caldwell County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Caldwell County Road Department Princeton KY 945 Sandlick Road 42445 270-365-6005

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Caldwell County, Kentucky. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Caldwell County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Caldwell County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Princeton Housing Authority Princeton KY 100 Hillview Court 42445 270-365-5769

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Caldwell County, Kentucky. The federal VA, as well as local Caldwell County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Caldwell County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Princeton KY 121 East Main Street 42445 270-365-3060