Calloway County Government Grants (Kentucky)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Calloway County, Kentucky. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Calloway County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Metro Department of Education Murray KY 107 South 9th Street 42071 615-271-1742

Murray Metcalfe County Department of Education Murray KY 208 South 13th Street 42071 270-432-5878

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Calloway County, Kentucky. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Calloway County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Calloway County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Calloway County Road Department Murray KY East Sycamore Street 42071 270-753-4846

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Calloway County, Kentucky. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Calloway County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Murray Calloway County Chamber of Commerce Murray KY 805 North 12th Street 42071 270-753-5171

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Calloway County, Kentucky. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Calloway County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Calloway County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Murray Housing Authority Murray KY 716 Nash Street 42071 270-753-5000