Carroll County Government Grants (Kentucky)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Carroll County, Kentucky. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Carroll County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Carroll County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Carrollton Housing Authority Carrollton KY 1201 9th Street 41008 502-732-4330

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Carroll County, Kentucky. The federal VA, as well as local Carroll County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Carroll County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs - VA Healthcare Center Carrollton Carrollton KY 1901 Kentucky 227 41008 800-376-8387