Hardin County Government Grants (Kentucky)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Hardin County, Kentucky. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Hardin County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Columbus Owensboro Department of Education Elizabethtown KY 125 Mills Court 42701 270-686-1125

Hillsborough Nicholas County Department of Education Elizabethtown KY 200 Kings Way 42701 859-289-3780

Powell County Department of Education Elizabethtown KY Jersey Court 42701 606-663-3300

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Hardin County, Kentucky. The federal VA, as well as local Hardin County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Hardin County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Disabled American Veterans Radcliff KY 411 West Lincoln Trail Boulevard 40160 270-351-3666

Disabled American Veterans Vine Grove KY 776 Highland Avenue 40175 270-877-2229

Disabled American Veterans Fort Knox KY 6th Avenue 40121 502-942-9312

US Department of Veterans Affairs - VA Healthcare Center Ft Knox Kentucky Fort Knox KY 851 Ireland Avenue 40121 502-624-9396

Veterans of Foreign Wars Vine Grove KY 299 Briggs Lane 40175 270-877-2138

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Hardin County, Kentucky. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Hardin County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Hardin County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Elizabethtown Housing Authority Elizabethtown KY 63 Public Square, Ste 1 42701 270-765-2092

A Department of Justice operates at the federal or state level to enforce the law and ensure public safety in Hardin County, Kentucky. The U.S. Department of Justice offers several Hardin County government grants, including federal assistance to scholars and experts, law enforcement grants, and violence against women grants, which protect victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking. State Departments of Justice may also provide grants for Hardin County law enforcement and legal assistant programs. Departments of Justice provide information on their government grant programs on their websites.

Elizabethtown Kentucky Department of Justice Elizabethtown KY 820 New Glendale Road 42701 270-766-5280

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Hardin County, Kentucky. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Hardin County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Hardin County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Elizabethtown Social Security Office Elizabethtown KY 591 Westport Road 42701 866-596-7123

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Hardin County, Kentucky. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Hardin County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Hardin County Chamber of Commerce Elizabethtown KY 111 West Dixie Avenue 42701 270-765-4334

Radcliff Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Radcliff KY 306 North Wilson Road 40160 270-352-4450

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Hardin County, Kentucky. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Hardin County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Hardin County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Kentucky Department of Highways Elizabethtown KY 310 Valley Creek Road 42701 270-766-5147