Knott County Government Grants (Kentucky)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Knott County, Kentucky. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Knott County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Hindman Jefferson County Department of Education Hindman KY 875 East Main Street 41822 502-485-8261

Kenbridge Leslie County Department of Education Sassafras KY 1009 Main Street 41759 606-672-2397

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Knott County, Kentucky. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Knott County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Knott County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Knott County Housing Authority Hindman KY 997 Kentucky 160 41822 606-785-3451