Perry County Government Grants (Kentucky)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Perry County, Kentucky. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Perry County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Perry Ohio County Department of Education Hazard KY 3961 North Main Street 41701 270-298-7775

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Perry County, Kentucky. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Perry County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Perry County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Hazard Housing Authority Hazard KY Rm A, 100 Campbell St, Rm A 41701 606-436-5741

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Perry County, Kentucky. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Perry County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Perry County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Hazard Social Security Office Hazard KY 122 Reynolds Lane 41701 606-439-1351

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Perry County, Kentucky. The federal VA, as well as local Perry County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Perry County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7387 Hazard KY 1700 North Main Street 41701 606-436-4224