Rockcastle County Government Grants (Kentucky)

Search for Rockcastle County, KY government grants. A government grant search provides information on applying for government grants, government grant programs, government grant eligibility, grant application process, education grants, language study grants, nonprofit government grants, housing grants, economic development grants, violence against women grants, veterans grants, environmental grants, Social Security service grants, and school grants.

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Rockcastle County, Kentucky. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Rockcastle County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Rockcastle County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Mt Vernon Housing Authority Mount Vernon KY 50 Lovell Lane 40456 606-256-4185