Union County Government Grants (Kentucky)

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Union County, Kentucky. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Union County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Union County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Morganfield Housing Authority Morganfield KY 703 Culver Court 42437 270-389-3066

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Union County, Kentucky. The federal VA, as well as local Union County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Union County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Uniontown KY 627 2nd Street 42461 270-822-4722