Hampden County Government Grants (Massachusetts)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Hampden County, Massachusetts. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Hampden County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Agawam MA Department of Education Agawam MA 760 Cooper Street 01001 413-821-0500

Agawam Massachusetts Department of Education Agawam MA 954 Main Street 01001 413-821-0658

Chicopee Department of Education Chicopee MA 180 Broadway Street 01020 413-594-3584

Palmer Department of Education Palmer MA 175 State Avenue 01069 413-283-4469

Springfield Springfield MA 1550 Main Street 01103 413-787-7180

Springfield Massachusetts Department of Education Springfield MA 293 Bridge Street, 322 01103 413-734-1195

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Hampden County, Massachusetts. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Hampden County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Hampden County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Agawam Housing Authority Agawam MA 66 Meadowbrook Manor 01001 413-786-1297

Chicopee Housing Authority Chicopee MA 1326 Memorial Drive 01020 413-594-3608

East Longmeadow Housing Authority East Longmeadow MA 81 Quarry Hill 01028 413-525-7057

Hampden Housing Authority Hampden MA SPRING MEADOW Ln 01036 413-566-8157

Holyoke Housing Authority Holyoke MA 5 Hampden Street 01040 413-539-2240

Ludlow Housing Authority Ludlow MA 114 Wilson Street 01056 413-589-7272

Monson Housing Authority Monson MA 31 State Street, Ste 50 01057 413-267-4047

Palmer Housing Authority Palmer MA 13 Fletcher Street 01069 413-283-9311

Springfield Housing Authority Springfield MA 51 Robert Dyer Circle 01109 413-785-4535

West Springfield Housing Authority West Springfield MA 37 Oxford Place 01089 413-788-0988

Westfield Housing Authority Westfield MA 16 Washington Street 01085 413-568-2819

Wilbraham Housing Authority Wilbraham MA 36 Stony Hill Road, Ste 36 01095 413-543-1700

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Hampden County, Massachusetts. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Hampden County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Hampden County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Brimfield Highway Department Brimfield MA 34 Wales Road 01010 413-245-4103

Chester Highway Department Chester MA 2 Town Road 01011 413-354-2276

Chicopee Community Transport Chicopee MA 154 Grove Street 01020 413-598-0101

Montgomery Highway Department Montgomery MA 159 Main Street 01085 413-862-4037

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Hampden County, Massachusetts. The federal VA, as well as local Hampden County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Hampden County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Chicopee City Veterans Department Chicopee MA 36 Center Street 01013 413-594-3470

Disabled American Veterans West Springfield MA 425 Union Street 01089 413-301-8739

Italian-Americans Veterans Sistro East Longmeadow MA 213 Vineland Avenue 01028 413-739-8862

Monson Town Veterans Service Monson MA 110 Main Street, 13 01057 413-267-4140

Puerto Rican Veterans Association Springfield MA 281 Franklin Street 01104 413-731-0194

Springfield Veterans Service Springfield MA 36 Court Street, 416 01103 413-787-6144

US Department of Veterans Affairs - VA Out Patient Clinic Springfield MA 25 Bond Street 01104 413-788-5560

Veterans of Foreign Wars Chicopee MA 374 Front Street 01013 413-594-9821

Veterans of Foreign Wars Southwick MA 151 Point Grove Road 01077 413-569-9022

Veterans of Foreign Wars Springfield MA 63 Veterans Way 01108 413-739-8658

Veterans of Foreign Wars Westfield MA 69 Elm Street 01085 413-562-9890

Vietnam Veterans Of America Chicopee MA 154 Grove Street 01020 413-781-8438

West Springfield Veterans Services West Springfield MA 26 Central Street, 25 01089 413-263-3019

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Hampden County, Massachusetts. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Hampden County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Hampden County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Holyoke Social Security Office Holyoke MA 200 High Street 01040 413-536-3649

A Department of Labor operates at the state or federal level to develop employment opportunities, improve workforce competitiveness, and promote safe working conditions in Hampden County, Massachusetts. The federal Department of Labor offers multiple government grant programs, including job training grants, public employment grants, and unemployment grants. They also offer non-profit grants, health and safety grants, and veteran employment grants. State Departments of Labor may also provide Hampden County grant programs. More information about government grants is available on the Hampden County Department of Labor website.

Massachusetts Department Of Labor Springfield MA 165 Liberty Street 01103 413-781-2676

Springfield Massachusetts Department of Labor Springfield MA 1550 Main Street 01103 413-785-0315

A Department of Justice operates at the federal or state level to enforce the law and ensure public safety in Hampden County, Massachusetts. The U.S. Department of Justice offers several Hampden County government grants, including federal assistance to scholars and experts, law enforcement grants, and violence against women grants, which protect victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking. State Departments of Justice may also provide grants for Hampden County law enforcement and legal assistant programs. Departments of Justice provide information on their government grant programs on their websites.

Springfield Massachusetts Department of Justice Springfield MA 1441 Main Street, 1000 01103 413-306-6920