Hampshire County Government Grants (Massachusetts)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Hampshire County, Massachusetts. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Hampshire County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Belchertown Department of Education Belchertown MA 14 Maple Street 01007 413-323-0423

Granby Department of Education Granby MA 385 East State Street 01033 413-467-7193

Middlefield Department of Education Huntington MA 12 Littleville Road 01050 413-667-8711

Northampton Department of Education Northampton MA 212 Main Street 01060 413-587-1331

West St Department of Education Granby MA 14 West Street 01033 413-467-7163

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Hampshire County, Massachusetts. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Hampshire County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Hampshire County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Amherst Housing Authority Amherst MA 33 Kellogg Avenue, Ste 81 01002 413-256-8128

Belchertown Housing Authority Belchertown MA 41 Everett Avenue, Ofc 24 01007 413-323-4064

East Hampton Housing Authority Easthampton MA 24 Paradise Drive 01027 413-527-4891

Granby Housing Authority Granby MA 50 Phins Hill Manor 01033 413-467-9300

Hadley Housing Authority Hadley MA 42 Golden Court 01035 413-584-3868

Hampshire County Housing Authority Cummington MA 37 Main Street 01026 413-634-5000

Northampton Housing Authority Northampton MA 49 Old South Street, Ste 1 01060 413-584-5987

South Hadley Housing Authority South Hadley MA 69 Lathrop St 01075 413-532-3194

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Hampshire County, Massachusetts. The federal VA, as well as local Hampshire County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Hampshire County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Amherst Veterans Services Amherst MA 70 Boltwood Walk 01002 413-259-3028

Northampton City Veterans Service Northampton MA 212 Main Street 01060 413-587-1331

Northampton Veterans Service Department Northampton MA 240 Main Street 01060 413-587-1299

South Hadley Veterans South Hadley MA 116 Main Street, 2 01075 413-538-5015

United Veterans of America Northampton MA 421 North Main Street 01062 413-582-3059

Veterans Education Project Amherst MA 409 Main Street, 124 01002 413-253-4947

Veterans of Foreign Wars Northampton MA 18 Meadow Street 01062 413-584-8006

World War II Veterans Association Northampton MA 50 Conz Street 01060 413-586-3315

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Hampshire County, Massachusetts. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Hampshire County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Hampshire County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Goshen Highway Department Williamsburg MA Highland Road 01096 413-268-7062