Arenac County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Arenac County, Michigan. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Arenac County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Gerrish-Higgins District Department of Education Sterling MI 202 Chestnut Street 48659 989-275-6690

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Arenac County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Arenac County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Au Gres Michigan Chamber of Commerce Au Gres MI PO Box 455 48703 989-876-6688

Standish Area Chamber-Commerce Standish MI 108 East Cedar Street 48658 989-846-7867

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Arenac County, Michigan. The federal VA, as well as local Arenac County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Arenac County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Standish MI 3580 West Huron Road 48658 989-846-6533

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8275 Au Gres MI 3651 East Huron Road 48703 989-876-8717