Benzie County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Benzie County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Benzie County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Benzie County Chamber of Commerce Benzonia MI 826 Michigan Avenue 49616 231-882-5801

Frankfort Michigan Chamber of Commerce Frankfort MI 517 Main Street 49635 231-352-7251

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Benzie County, Michigan. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Benzie County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Benzie County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Benzie County Road Commission Honor MI 11318 Main Street 49640 231-325-3051

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Benzie County, Michigan. The federal VA, as well as local Benzie County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Benzie County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Disabled American Veterans Interlochen MI 16671 Fewins Road 49643 231-275-7954