Branch County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Branch County, Michigan. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Branch County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Fruitport Department of Education Union City MI 415 Summit Street 49094 231-865-3154

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Branch County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Branch County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Branch County Area Chamber of Commerce Coldwater MI 20 Division Street 49036 517-278-5985

Bronson Michigan Chamber of Commerce Bronson MI 141 South Matteson Street 49028 517-369-7334

Quincy Michigan Chamber of Commerce Quincy MI PO Box 132 49082 517-639-8369

Union City Village Office Union City MI 208 North Broadway Street 49094 517-741-8591

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Branch County, Michigan. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Branch County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Branch County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Branch County Road Commission Coldwater MI 23 East Garfield Avenue 49036 517-278-2022

Coldwater Transportation Department Maintenance Coldwater MI 34 North Michigan Avenue 49036 517-278-4388

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Branch County, Michigan. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Branch County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Branch County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Coldwater Housing Authority Coldwater MI 60 South Clay Street 49036 517-278-2660