Gladwin County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Gladwin County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Gladwin County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Gladwin County Chamber of Commerce Gladwin MI 608 West Cedar Avenue 48624 989-426-5451

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Gladwin County, Michigan. The federal VA, as well as local Gladwin County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Gladwin County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Gladwin County Veterans Affairs Department Gladwin MI 555 West Cedar Avenue, b 48624 989-426-4891

Michigan Department Of Military And Veterans Affairs Gladwin MI 401 West Cedar Avenue 48624 989-426-4891

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Gladwin County, Michigan. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Gladwin County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Gladwin County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Gladwin Road Commission Gladwin MI 301 South State Street 48624 989-426-7441