Grand Traverse County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Grand Traverse County, Michigan. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Grand Traverse County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Southgate Department of Education Traverse MI 412 Webster Street 49686 734-246-4600

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Grand Traverse County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Grand Traverse County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Fife Lake Michigan Chamber of Commerce Fife Lake MI PO Box 283 49633 231-577-1737

Interlochen Area Chamber-Commerce Interlochen MI 2120 Highway 137 49643 231-276-7141

Traverse City Area Chamber of Commerce Traverse MI 202 East Grandview Parkway 49684 231-947-5075

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Grand Traverse County, Michigan. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Grand Traverse County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Grand Traverse County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Grand Traverse Road Commission Traverse MI 1881 Lafranier Road 49696 231-922-4848

Michigan Department Of Transportation Traverse MI 2084 U.s. 31, b 49685 231-941-1986

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Grand Traverse County, Michigan. The federal VA, as well as local Grand Traverse County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Grand Traverse County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Grand Traverse Veterans Affair Traverse MI 2650 Lafranier Road 49686 231-995-6070

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Traverse City Vet Center Traverse MI 3766 U.s. 31 49684 231-935-0051

Veterans of Foreign Wars Cherryland Post Traverse MI 3400 Veterans Drive 49684 231-946-7317