Gratiot County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Gratiot County, Michigan. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Gratiot County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Grand Ledge Department of Education Ithaca MI 301 Old US Highway 27 48847 517-627-6612

Mount Vernon MI Department of Education Alma MI 245 Richmond Street 48801 810-984-6572

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Gratiot County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Gratiot County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Gratiot Area Chamber-Commerce Alma MI 110 West Superior Street 48801 989-463-5525

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Gratiot County, Michigan. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Gratiot County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Gratiot County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Gratiot County Road Commission Breckenridge MI 311 North 8th Street 48615 989-842-3016

Gratiot County Road Commission Ithaca MI 200 Commerce Drive 48847 989-875-3811

Gratiot County Road Garage Ithaca MI 920 East Center Street 48847 989-875-3820

Michigan Department of Transportation Alma MI 221 North State Street 48801 989-466-2757

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Gratiot County, Michigan. The federal VA, as well as local Gratiot County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Gratiot County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency-Veterans Service Office Ithaca MI 214 East Center Street 48847 989-875-5258

Veterans of Foreign Wars Alma MI 1302 Wright Avenue 48801 989-466-5454

Veterans of Foreign Wars St. Louis MI 1295 West Monroe Road 48880 989-681-4706