Kalamazoo County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Kalamazoo County, Michigan. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Kalamazoo County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Cullman County Department of Education Kalamazoo MI 59 Parsons Street 49007 256-734-2933

Kalamazoo Department of Education Kalamazoo MI 1903 West Michigan Avenue 49008 269-337-0100

Kalamazoo Jackson County Department of Education Kalamazoo MI 1220 Howard Street 49008 228-875-8418

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Kalamazoo County, Michigan. The federal VA, as well as local Kalamazoo County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Kalamazoo County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Kalamazoo County Veterans Fund Kalamazoo MI 3299 Gull Road, 3 49048 269-373-5284

Veterans of Foreign Wars Portage MI 1920 Kilgore Service Road 49002 269-349-7218

Veterans of Foreign Wars Augusta MI 13540 Michigan 96 49012 269-731-5670

Veterans of Foreign Wars Kalamazoo MI 5990 East Michigan Avenue 49048 269-342-5601

Veterans of Foreign Wars Kalamazoo MI 323 North Church Street 49007 269-385-9107

Veterans of Foreign Wars Portage MI 8845 South Sprinkle Road 49002 269-323-9088

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Kalamazoo County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Kalamazoo County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce Kalamazoo MI 346 West Michigan Avenue 49007 269-381-4000

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Kalamazoo County, Michigan. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Kalamazoo County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Kalamazoo County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Michigan Department Of Transportation Portage MI 6345 American Avenue 49002 269-327-4499

Michigan Department Of Transportation Kalamazoo MI 5673 West Main Street 49009 269-337-3981

Michigan Department of Transportation Kalamazoo MI 1501 East Kilgore Road 49001 269-337-3900

Road Commission of Kalamazoo County Kalamazoo MI 3801 East Kilgore Road 49001 269-381-3171

Transportation Department Hickory Corners Hickory Corners MI 9500 North 40th Street 49060 269-671-5395