Lake County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Lake County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Lake County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Baldwin Michigan Chamber of Commerce Baldwin MI PO Box 130 49304 231-745-4331

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Lake County, Michigan. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Lake County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Lake County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Lake County Road Commission Luther MI 103 Garfield Street 49656 231-797-5271

Lake County Road Commission Reed MI 11900 East 32nd Street 49677 231-832-4381

Lake County Road Commission Garage Baldwin MI 1180 Michigan Avenue 49304 231-745-4666

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Lake County, Michigan. The federal VA, as well as local Lake County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Lake County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans Of Foreign Wars Post 5315 Baldwin MI South Michigan 37 49304 231-745-2134