Montcalm County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Montcalm County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Montcalm County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

City Of Carson City Carson MI 123 East Main Street 48811 989-584-3515

Edmore Michigan Chamber of Commerce Edmore MI PO Box 102 48829 989-427-5641

Greenville Area Chamber of Commerce Greenville MI 210 South Lafayette Street 48838 616-754-5697

Trufant Michigan Chamber of Commerce Trufant MI PO Box 129 49347 989-984-2555

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Montcalm County, Michigan. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Montcalm County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Montcalm County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Montcalm County Road Commission Stanton MI 619 West Main Street 48888 616-225-5285

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Montcalm County, Michigan. The federal VA, as well as local Montcalm County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Montcalm County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sheridan MI 209 Washington Street 48884 989-291-9680

Veterans of Foreign Wars Edmore MI 2292 Howard City Edmore Road Northeast 48829 989-427-3856

Veterans of Foreign Wars Howard City MI 1001 Ensley Street 49329 231-937-5204

Veterans of Foreign Wars Six Lakes MI 8968 North Greenville Road 48886 989-352-9917

Veterans of Foreign Wars Six Lakes MI 2195 Fleck Road 48886 989-365-3671