Ontonagon County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Ontonagon County, Michigan. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Ontonagon County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Ontonagon County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Houghton County Road Commission Trout Creek MI Michigan 28 49967 906-852-3588

Ontonagon County Road Engineer Ontonagon MI 415 Spar Street 49953 906-884-2332

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Ontonagon County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Ontonagon County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Ontonagon Chamber of Commerce Ontonagon MI 725 Greenland Road 49953 906-884-4735

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Ontonagon County, Michigan. The federal VA, as well as local Ontonagon County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Ontonagon County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Ontonagon County Veterans Ontonagon MI 725 Greenland Road 49953 906-884-6204

Veterans of Foreign Wars Ontonagon MI 915 River Street 49953 906-884-2449