Osceola County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Osceola County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Osceola County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Evart Chamber of Commerce Evart MI 200 South Main Street 49631 231-734-9799

Marion Michigan Chamber of Commerce Marion MI Main Street 49665 231-743-2461

Reed City City Offices Reed MI 227 East Lincoln Avenue 49677 231-832-2245

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Osceola County, Michigan. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Osceola County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Osceola County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Michigan Department Of Transportation Reed MI 19424 U.s. 10 49677 231-832-5322

Osceola County Road Commission Hersey MI Makwa Drive 49639 231-832-5861

Transportation Department Marion Marion MI 2897 16 Mile Road 49665 231-743-6831

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Osceola County, Michigan. The federal VA, as well as local Osceola County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Osceola County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Evart MI 4681 85th Avenue 49631 231-734-5950

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 10770 Le Roy MI 116 Mackinaw Trail 49655 231-768-4498