Otsego County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Otsego County, Michigan. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Otsego County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Otsego County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Department Of Transportation Gaylord Gaylord MI 1088 Michigan 32 49735 989-731-5090

Otsego County Road Commission Gaylord MI 669 West McCoy Road 49735 989-732-5202

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Otsego County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Otsego County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Gaylord Michigan Chamber of Commerce Gaylord MI 319 West Main Street 49735 989-732-6333

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Otsego County, Michigan. The federal VA, as well as local Otsego County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Otsego County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Michigan Department Of Military And Veterans Affairs Gaylord MI 225 West Main Street, 111 49735 989-731-7575

US Department Of Veteran Affairs Gaylord Gaylord MI 806 South Otsego Avenue 49735 989-732-7525