St. Joseph County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in St. Joseph County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to St. Joseph County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Burr Oak Michigan Chamber of Commerce Burr Oak MI PO Box 308 49030 616-489-5075

Sturgis Area Chamber-Commerce Sturgis MI 306 West Chicago Road 49091 269-651-5758

Three Rivers Area Chamber of Commerce Three Rivers MI 57 North Main Street 49093 269-278-8193

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in St. Joseph County, Michigan. The federal Department of Transportation offers several St. Joseph County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. St. Joseph County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

St Joseph County Road Commission Centreville MI 20914 Michigan 86 49032 269-467-6393

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in St. Joseph County, Michigan. The federal VA, as well as local St. Joseph County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The St. Joseph County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

St Joseph County Veterans Assistance Centreville MI 612 East Main Street 49032 269-467-5557