Van Buren County Government Grants (Michigan)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Van Buren County, Michigan. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Van Buren County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Decatur Michigan Chamber of Commerce Decatur MI PO Box 211 49045 269-782-4270

Greater Paw Paw Chamber-Commerce Paw Paw MI 129 South Kalamazoo Street 49079 269-657-5395

Greater South Haven Area Chamber of Commerce South Haven MI 606 Phillips Street 49090 269-637-5171

Vanburen Michigan Chamber of Commerce Paw Paw MI 804 South Kalamazoo Street 49079 269-567-5395

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Van Buren County, Michigan. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Van Buren County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Van Buren County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Van Buren County Road Commission Bloomingdale MI 325 West Kalamazoo Street 49026 269-521-7670

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Van Buren County, Michigan. The federal VA, as well as local Van Buren County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Van Buren County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Decatur MI 560 North Phelps Street 49045 269-423-7454

Veterans of Foreign Wars South Haven MI 1070 South Bailey Avenue 49090 269-637-2304