Anoka County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Anoka County, Minnesota. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Anoka County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

St Francis Department of Education St. Francis MN 22968 Ambassador Boulevard Northwest 55070 763-954-9321

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Anoka County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Anoka County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Anoka Area Chamber of Commerce Anoka MN 12 Bridge Square 55303 763-421-7130

MetroNorth Chamber of Commerce Blaine MN 9380 Central Avenue Northeast 55434 763-783-3553

St. Francis Area Chamber of Commerce St. Francis MN 4115 Ambassador Boulevard Northwest 55070 763-438-5163

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Anoka County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Anoka County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Anoka County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Anoka County Veterans Service Officer Anoka MN 2100 3rd Avenue, 233 55303 763-323-5290

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fridley MN 1040 Osborne Road Northeast 55432 763-780-3694

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 230 Columbia Heights MN 4446 Central Avenue Northeast 55421 763-788-8187