Brown County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Brown County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Brown County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chamber of Commerce Springfield MN 33 South Cass Avenue 56087 507-723-3508

New Ulm Area Chamber of Commerce New Ulm MN 1 North Minnesota Street 56073 507-233-4300

Sleepy Eye Area Chamber of Commerce Sleepy Eye MN 115 2nd Avenue Northeast 56085 507-794-4731

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Brown County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Brown County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Brown County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Disabled American Veterans New Ulm MN 1522 South Valley Street 56073 507-359-9645

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sleepy Eye MN 109 1st Avenue South 56085 507-794-7391