Carlton County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Carlton County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Carlton County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Carlton County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Carlton County Veterans Services Carlton MN 301 Walnut Avenue 55718 218-384-9172

Veterans of Foreign Wars Carlton MN 124 Chestnut Avenue 55718 218-384-3794

Veterans of Foreign Wars Cloquet MN 210 Arch Street 55720 218-879-2447

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Carlton County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Carlton County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Cloquet Carlton County Chamber Cloquet MN 225 Sunnyside Drive 55720 218-879-1551

Moose Lake Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Moose Lake MN PO Box 870 55767 218-485-4010

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Carlton County, Minnesota. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Carlton County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Carlton County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Cloquet Housing Authority Cloquet MN 950 14th Street 55720 218-879-3353