Chisago County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Chisago County, Minnesota. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Chisago County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Chisago County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Chisago County Highway Center MN 31325 Oasis Road 55012 651-213-8700

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Chisago County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Chisago County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Chisago County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Chisago County Veterans Service Center MN 313 North Main Street 55012 651-213-5600

Veterans of Foreign Wars Rush MN 45 South Alger Avenue 55069 320-358-3114

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Chisago County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Chisago County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Chisago Lakes Chamber & Area Information Center Lindstrom MN 30525 Linden Avenue 55045 651-257-1177

Chisago Lakes Chamber & Area Information Center Lindstrom MN 30525 Linden Street 55045 651-257-1177

Lindstrom Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Lindstrom MN PO Box 283 55045 651-257-1177

North Branch Area Chamber of Commerce North Branch MN 6063 Main Street 55056 651-674-4077

Rush City Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Rush MN 49208 River Road 55069 320-358-3096

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Chisago County, Minnesota. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Chisago County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Chisago County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Lindstrom Housing Authority Lindstrom MN 12940 1st Avenue North 55045 651-257-2147