Clay County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Clay County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Clay County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Barnesville Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Barnesville MN 102 Front Street North 56514 218-354-2145

Chamber of Commerce Moorhead MN 202 1st Avenue North 56560 218-233-1100

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Clay County, Minnesota. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Clay County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Clay County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Clay County Housing Authority Dilworth MN 116 Center Avenue East 56529 218-233-8883

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Clay County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Clay County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Clay County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Barnesville MN 206 Front Street South 56514 218-354-2233

Veterans of Foreign Wars Dilworth MN 1505 Center Avenue West 56529 218-233-6100