Cook County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Cook County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Cook County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Cook Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Grand Marais MN PO Box 805 55604 218-387-3067

Grand Marais Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Grand Marais MN PO Box 805 55604 218-387-2524

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Cook County, Minnesota. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Cook County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Cook County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Grand Portage Housing Authority Grand Portage MN 21 Townsite Road 55605 218-475-2552