Cottonwood County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Cottonwood County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Cottonwood County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Cottonwood County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Westbrook MN 652 1st Avenue 56183 507-274-5661

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Cottonwood County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Cottonwood County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Windom Area Chamber-Commerce Windom MN 303 9th Street 56101 507-831-2752