Dakota County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Department of Education is a federal or state agency that provides leadership, develops policy, and awards funding for public schools in Dakota County, Minnesota. As part of this mission, Departments of Education distribute grants and federal funding, including education block grants, Title I grants, and IDEA grants. They also award School Improvement Grants, Teacher Incentive Funds, and Pell Grants, in addition to other student loans and grants. Students, teachers, and educators can learn more about Dakota County government grants issued by the Department of Education on its website.

Mn Department of Education Mendota Heights MN 1110 Centre Pointe Curve, # 410 55120 651-379-5508

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Dakota County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Dakota County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce Apple Valley MN 14800 Galaxie Avenue 55124 952-432-8422

Burnsville Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Burnsville MN 350 West Burnsville Parkway 55337 952-435-6000

Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce Eagan MN 3352 Sherman Court 55121 651-452-9872

Farmington Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Farmington MN 2537 240th Street West 55024 651-452-9872

Hastings Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Hastings MN 111 3rd Street East 55033 651-437-6775

Lakeville Chamber of Commerce Lakeville MN 19950 Dodd Boulevard 55044 952-469-2020

Mendota Heights Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Mendota Heights MN 1101 Victoria Curve 55118 651-452-9872

Northern Dakota County Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Eagan MN 1121 Town Centre Drive 55123 651-452-9872

River Heights Chamber Of Commerce Inver Grove Heights MN 5782 Blackshire Path 55076 651-451-2266

Rosemount Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Eagan MN 1121 Town Centre Drive 55123 651-452-9872

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Dakota County, Minnesota. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Dakota County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Dakota County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Dakota County Transportation Rosemount MN 2800 160th Street West 55068 952-891-7900

Hastings Department Of Transportation Hastings MN 951 21st Street East 55033 651-437-2109

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Dakota County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Dakota County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Dakota County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Dakota County Veteran Service West Saint Paul MN 1 Mendota Road, 170 55118 651-554-5601

Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs Hastings MN 1200 18th Street East 55033 651-438-8532

Veterans Memorial Community Center Inver Grove Heights MN 8055 Barbara Avenue East 55077 651-450-2480

Veterans of Foreign Wars Farmington MN 421 3rd Street 55024 651-460-6888

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hastings MN 320 2nd Street East 55033 651-437-8231

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hastings MN 275 33rd Street West 55033 651-437-8231

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6690 Mendota MN 1323 Sibley Memorial Highway 55150 651-688-7408

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Dakota County, Minnesota. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Dakota County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Dakota County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

South St Paul Housing Authority South Saint Paul MN 125 3rd Avenue North, Ste 3 55075 651-554-3270