Goodhue County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Goodhue County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Goodhue County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Cannon Falls Chamber-Commerce Cannon Falls MN 103 4th Street North 55009 507-263-2289

Red Wing Area Chamber of Commerce Red Wing MN 439 Main Street 55066 651-388-4719

Zumbrota Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Zumbrota MN PO Box 2 55992 507-732-4282

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Goodhue County, Minnesota. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Goodhue County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Goodhue County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Cannon Falls Transportation Department Cannon Falls MN 31553 63rd Avenue Way 55009 507-263-2323

Cannon Falls Transportation Department Cannon Falls MN 31664 County 24 Boulevard 55009 507-263-2323

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Goodhue County, Minnesota. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Goodhue County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Goodhue County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Red Wing Housing Authority Red Wing MN 428 West 5th Street 55066 651-388-7571

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Goodhue County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Goodhue County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Goodhue County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Cannon Falls MN 218 4th Street North 55009 507-263-2412

Veterans of Foreign Wars Kenyon MN 601 2nd Street 55946 507-789-5691

Veterans of Foreign Wars Zumbrota MN 25 East 1st Street 55992 507-732-5411