Hubbard County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Hubbard County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Hubbard County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Hubbard County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Hubbard County Veteran Services Park Rapids MN 201 Fair Avenue 56470 218-732-3561

Veterans of Foreign Wars Akeley MN 31075 Minnesota 34 56433 218-652-9229

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Hubbard County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Hubbard County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Park Rapids Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce Park Rapids MN 1204 Park Avenue South 56470 218-732-4111