Lincoln County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Department of Transportation is a state or federal agency that plans and develops transportation systems and infrastructure in Lincoln County, Minnesota. The federal Department of Transportation offers several Lincoln County government grants, including grants for road, rail, transit, and port projects, as well as car and vanpool projects, bicycle and pedestrian facilities, and transit research and safety improvements. State Departments of Transportation provide grants for private operators, senior centers, non-profits, and transit systems. Lincoln County government grant information is available on the Department of Transportation website.

Ivanhoe Transportation Department Ivanhoe MN 221 North Wallace Street 56142 507-694-1733

Lake Benton Transportation Department Lake Benton MN 308 West Benton Street 56149 507-368-9363

Lincoln County Transportation Ivanhoe MN 319 North Rebecca Street 56142 507-694-1813

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Lincoln County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Lincoln County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Lake Benton Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Lake Benton MN 110 Center Street South 56149 507-368-9577

Tyler Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Tyler MN 151 North Tyler Street 56178 507-247-3905

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Lincoln County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Lincoln County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Lincoln County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Ivanhoe MN East Saxon Street 56142 507-694-1292