Martin County Government Grants (Minnesota)

A Chamber of Commerce promotes economic development and business activity, either at the federal, state, or local level in Martin County, Minnesota. The U.S. Department of Commerce provides government grants to Martin County local Chambers of Commerce as well as grants through multiple bureaus. It also provides market development awards for non-profit industries, including trade associations. Local Chambers of Commerce may also help member businesses secure Small Business Administration grants, business development grants, and economic development funding. Chambers of Commerce provide information about government grant programs on their websites.

Fairmont Area Chamber-Commerce Fairmont MN 323 East Blue Earth Avenue 56031 507-235-5547

Sherburn Minnesota Chamber of Commerce Sherburn MN PO Box 108 56171 507-764-2234

A Housing Authority provides low-income rental housing, rental assistance programs, and other housing assistance for eligible individuals and families in Martin County, Minnesota. At the federal level, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) operates over 20 government grant programs, including affordable housing development grants, community and economic development grants, fair housing grants, and rental assistance grants. HUD also offers Martin County supportive housing and services grants. Housing Authority grants can help fund Martin County low-income housing, local housing assistance programs, and provide grants for housing assistance such as Section 8.

Fairmont Housing Authority Fairmont MN 500 Home Street 56031 507-235-9691

A Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Martin County, Minnesota. Social Security provides services for eligible people, including retirement benefits, and it also provides government grants. Social Security's research and demonstration grants fund innovative research that help manage and administer Martin County Social Security programs. Service grants support beneficiaries return to work and access rehabilitation services. Local Martin County offices can help with grant applications. Social Security Offices provide more information about their government grants on their websites.

Fairmont Social Security Office Fairmont MN 456 South State Street 56031 507-235-6617

A Veterans Affairs Department provides services to veterans, including veterans from the Armed Forces and Reserves in Martin County, Minnesota. The federal VA, as well as local Martin County branches, provide government grants for veterans in rural areas, homeless providers grants, community agency grants, and nurse retention grants. The Martin County VA also provides cemetery grants and supportive services grants for veterans and their families. VA grants both go to agencies, organizations, and individual veterans. The VA provides more information about government grants on its website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fairmont MN 301 South State Street 56031 507-235-9308

Veterans of Foreign Wars Sherburn MN 20 North Main Street 56171 507-764-6351